My favourite writing✍

Hello bloggers Millie here

Recently the den ( rooms 21 and 22) have been working on dialog. We did quick writes on animal rescues. Here is mine.

One afternoon about five years ago I joyfully skipped into my big grassy backyard to find my tortoiseshell cat Laya was energetically bouncing around and chasing after something. Something small and black “Oy Laya what are you up to?” I quickly bent down to have a closer look. “laya stop that.” I pushed her away “Mroow” she protested

“Oh” I gasped. The thing that she was foolishly bothering was a small greeny black coloured skink. Laya had violently scratched his tail off but fortunately the little guy was still alive. I gently picked up the little reptile and rushed him inside to tell my dad the peculiar thing that had happened “ dad dad!” I yelled then told him the whole story . My dad said “his tail will grow back but we should put him somewhere safe until it does.” so I put him in a terrarium for a couple of days and let him out when his tail had fully grown back which was surprisingly a very short amount of time.    

Do you like it. What writing have you been working on in class. Blog you later.

3 thoughts on “My favourite writing✍

1. Talofa Millie it’s Samara from room 22.
    Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
    I love how you have used dialouge in your writing.
    Do you like your name?
    Blog ya later.

2. Hi Millie! It’s Lyla from the pod!
    I really enjoyed your writing! Great detail!
    I noticed that there are some missing capital letters, maybe you could go back and check them?
    What was your favorite part about writing this?
    Blog ya later, Lyla!

3. Malo e lelei Millie. I really liked your writing it was really nice.
    Do you enjoy using dialouge in your writing? I like using dialouge in my writng.